Robert Ringer

Has Charles Manson’s Helter Skelter Begun?

By Robert Ringer - Monday, August 26, 2013

With the racial conflict that has become increasingly prevalent since Barack Obama first took office in 2009, one is tempted to wonder if Charles Manson, the most famous mass murderer of the last half century, might have been onto something when he predicted the inevitability of an all-out race war between blacks and whites.  He referred to it as “Helter Skelter,” and was convinced that certain Beatles songs supported his prophecy.

With the race-division merchants’ failure to turn the Trayvon Martin self-defense case into the equivalent of the torture killing of fourteen-year-old Emmett Till in Mississippi in 1955, followed by a rash of black on white beatings and murders — the most recent being the cold-blooded murder of Australian Chris Lane while jogging in Duncan, Oklahoma — Helter Skelter is beginning to seem like a real possibility to a lot of nervous folks.

But I’m here to tell you that it’s not going to happen.  Don’t get me wrong — the Obama-Holder-Sharpton-Jackson hate mongers will continue to try to stir racial tensions, because it’s an incredibly profitable business.  But to their chagrin, they will ultimately find that they’re too late, because the U.S. was, for the most part, already a post-racial nation long before Obama ever snuck into office.

Today, there are millions of black doctors, psychologists, attorneys, engineers, corporate executives, professional athletes, entertainers, and, above all, middleclass families who are comfortable and contented.  I hear tell that even the president of the United States is half black.  As Larry Elder has so often said, in 21st century America, there is no excuse for a black not succeeding.

In fact, though few dare to say it out loud, everyone knows that today blacks, by and large, have more opportunity than whites.  Does anyone really believe that Oprah would have become rich and famous if she were not black?  Please, let’s get real.  Or that the Commie-in-Chief, with his radical background, no proof of a U.S. birth certificate, and just two years’ experience as a U.S. senator would have become president of the United States?  Please, let’s get real.

True, there is a disproportionate number of blacks who are poor, uneducated, and violent.  But the problem is not that they’re black.  It’s that the welfare plantation constructed by FDR and Lyndon Johnson, and now being carried to an extreme by black supremacist Barack Obama, has convinced a large percentage of blacks in the U.S. that they can’t succeed on their own and that they therefore need government to fend for them in a white-controlled society.  In other words, their failure is all by the design of the race merchants.

Just to be clear, there are also millions of whites in America who are in the same boat.  Drugs, disgusting attire and hairstyles, tattoo-covered bodies, and gang affiliations — anything that flies in the face of the Judeo-Christian ethic — are all embraced by millions of young folks, both black and white.

As a result, America’s once great society is now mired in a virtual Helter Skelter — not between the races, but between civilized and uncivilized people.  And, at this point, it appears that, at least in the short and midterm — say, the next twenty to fifty years — the uncivilized guys are destined to win.

In the book Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right from Wrong, the author compares what classroom teachers identified as the greatest threats to education in 1940 with what they identified as the greatest threats in the early 1990s:

• The number-one concern in 1940 was talking out of turn.  In the early 1990s, it was drug abuse.
  • The number-two concern in 1940 was chewing gum in class.  In the early 1990s, it was alcohol abuse.
  • The number-three concern in 1940 was making noise.  In the early 1990s, it was teen pregnancy.
  • The number-four concern in 1940 was running in the halls.  In the early 1990s, it was suicide.
  • The number-five concern in 1940 was getting out of line.  In the early 1990s, it was rape.
  • The number-six concern in 1940 was wearing improper clothing.  In the early 1990s, it was robbery.
  • The number-seven concern in 1940 was not putting paper in the wastebasket.  In the early 1990s, it was assault.

Though I could not find a comparable list to make an item by item comparison, it’s safe to say that things are much worse today.  Which means, let’s be bluntly honest here, we are living in a moral cesspool.  That is the real issue — not warfare between the races.

Ever since I began witnessing the collapse of Western certitudes and America’s plunge into moral decadence in the 1960s, I’ve often wondered if a war between civilized and uncivilized people — having nothing to do with race — is inevitable.  Clearly, the two factions simply cannot coexist indefinitely.

If moral barbarians — those who have no soul, no values, no moral compass to guide their actions — are allowed to continue to run wild, is there any logical reason why they won’t keep pushing the envelope of relativism to the point where civilized society collapses?

It could literally become a genocidal situation where either uncivilized people increasingly kill everyone they deem to be civilized (with sort of a French Revolution flair), or civilized people awaken from their slumber and, in desperation, conclude that the only way to save Western civilization is to use brute force to stop those barbaric, uncivilized souls who are determined to destroy it.

Everything I’ve discussed in this article has to do with certitudes — with respect for a social structure that was founded on the principle of nonaggression.  The antithesis of that principle, aggression, is now embraced by half or more of the population.  Politicians will not do anything to change this sad reality, nor do they have the power to do so.  The only people who have the power to do it are everyday folks like you and me.

Thus, the all-important question is, will we?  It certainly will be interesting to witness the answer.

You have permission to reprint this article so long as you place the following wording at the end of the article:

Copyright © 2018 Robert Ringer
ROBERT RINGER is a New York Times #1 bestselling author and host of the highly acclaimed Liberty Education Interview Series, which features interviews with top political, economic, and social leaders. He has appeared on Fox News, Fox Business, The Tonight Show, Today, The Dennis Miller Show, Good Morning America, The Lars Larson Show, ABC Nightline, and The Charlie Rose Show, and has been the subject of feature articles in such major publications as Time, People, The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Barron's, and The New York Times.

Respond to Writer

Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints. Make your case passionately, but please keep your comments civil and to the point (maximum of 1500 characters). Obscene, profane, abusive, or off-topic comments will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be blocked.

If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion. Thanks for your participation.

32 Responses to “Has Charles Manson’s Helter Skelter Begun?”

1. Reality Seeker says:

The "greatest threat" in school today is "Johnny" showing up to class high on psychotropic drugs, armed with an AR-15 and hell bent on role playing his video-game fantasy.

Regarding the shameful condition of back culture, Pat Buchanan tells it like it is:

" Seventy-three percent of black kids are born to single moms. Black kids who make it to 12th grade may often be found reading at seventh-, eighth- or ninth-grade levels. In some cities the black dropout rate can hit as high as 50 percent.Drugs are readily available. And among black males ages 18 to 29, in urban areas, often a third are in prison or jail, or on probation or parole, or walking around with a criminal record."

Personally, when I see a young, black man, I know that he is far more likely than a young, white man to be a street criminal, so I carefully profile him. This has saved my ass on more than one occasion. My profiling is not due to color per se., but because black culture has become so degraded. It must be duly noted, however, that lighter-skinned people tend to be school shooters.

2. John R says:

Well said, Reality Seeker. As Ann Coulter said about young Muslim males, it's not racial profiling, it's a suspect description.

I 'profile' black and white kids who subscribe to the thug culture. If you dress like a punk, the you're a punk in my mind.

If you don't want to be 'profiled' then don't subscribe to the degraded thug culture that is pushed relentlessly from the sewer of pop culture. Don't want to be seen as uncivilized? Don't act uncivilized. Pull your pants up. Lay off on the tattoos Put your hat on pointing forward and straight. Stop talking about 'bitches and hos' and 'woods'. Speak grammatically correct English. Then I won't 'profile' you. Your 'profile' is what you're putting out there, kids.

3. texas wolfie says:

Mr. Ringer, you said "nervous folks" in your article. Not here in Texas, we are ready.

4. Rocketman says:

With all due respect to you Mr. Ringer there are a few things that your not taking into account. Which do you suppose that there are more of, professional class black people or black gang bangers? Which do you think there are more of, black people who understand the need to work hard to accomplish their life goals or blacks who say to themselves "screw it, I can make more spending a half hour doing a home invasion on some rich white persons house that I would make in a week working at some fast food restaurant"? I sure hope that you are right but as time shows more and more examples I fear that you are wrong.

5. Pitch says:

Helter Skelter has always been a part of the human condition Robert! It is not a new phenomenon in the overall scheme of things, but however, it is especially rampant in our totally out of control American culture today. Helter Skelter has always been especially prevalent when any society is in the final stages of dying and imploding as a viable and legitimate form of a civilized society.
    America certainly meets all the criteria of such an uncivilized and swiftly failing society. Miley Cyrus certainly made that explicitly clear last night with her over the top, vulgar display of rampantly uncivilized behavior.

6. Pitch says:

As an example of PERSONAL Real Life Helter Skelter Robert, I submit the following certitude: I was just personally banned from making comments on Facebook for a whopping twelve (12) whole hours because of comments I made about our illustrious, Communist, fraudulent, dim witted hoax of a president Barry Soetoro (AKA Barack Hussein Obama; AKA American citizen, AKA Presidentially competent and intellectually capable of acting in the best interest of America?
    Facebook is merely the latest fraudulent government subsidized enterprise that has decided to ban free speech for special advantages and privileges of every conceivable type which are granted by our out of control dictator supreme; of course, all based on what a few special privileged elitist perceive to be in the best interest of the entire village.

7. Pat says:

Well said Mr. Ringer!

8. kate says:

very well said. But paying everyone to stay home – well, it makes people worse – time to cut everyone off, gee then the government could support itself, and if you have to work for what you have you might become a good person that can live with other people. but that's not going to happen so many of us eventually will abandon living near cities and move out to the country leaving the cities to the people with the pants falling off, tattoos, hats on backward group. I may not have liked going to church as a kid but it helped to make me a good person along with my parents help. Now most kids are raised like the free range chickens – free range kids – they learn nothing – parents used to teach their kids until their kids were in their 40's. Now the parents just want free range kids so they can be free to drink and party – great society. If no one changes it, I'm moving to somewhere where these people who are weak in my eyes are too weak to go to.

9. Univer says:

Charley Manson was a career criminal who felt his recording career was thwarted by a record producer who declined to sign him on the record label. Manson was not aware the record producer had moved out of his residence, and the murders that took place were intended for Terry Melcher, son of Doris Day. So in the respect of Helter Skelter, always will be career criminals with low frustration tolerance levels with low impulse control regulation that when they don't get what they want, will foment mayhem and murder. The response of civil society is to see these patterns early and channel these oh so natural inclinations of behavior into something useful vs allowing it to devolve into a moral cesspool.

10. Its pleasant comic YouTube video, I all the time go to visit YouTube website Has Charles Manson’s Helter Skelter Begun? designed for funny videos, since there is much more stuff available.

11. Howdy great website! Does running a blog like this require a great deal of work? I have very little understanding of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyways, should you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply wanted to ask. Cheers!
    ken griffey air max for sale

12. I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?
    discount burberry perfume

13. I’m not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a issue on my end? I’ll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.
    plumdale baby uggs sale

14. What’s up to all, the YouTube video that Has Charles Manson’s Helter Skelter Begun? is posted at here has in fact nice quality along with fastidious audio quality
    Canada Goose Trillium outlet

15. Word of caution. . . Do Not Try to use other kinds of earphone Instructions Until You Look At Zero cost Documentation
    1:1 quality beats by dr dre studio over ear headphones special edition case for sale cheap wholesale

16. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?
    penguins hockey jerseys

17. Along with the whole thing which seems to be building within this particular subject material, a significant percentage of perspectives happen to be quite radical. Even so, I beg your pardon, because I can not subscribe to your whole idea, all be it exciting none the less. It looks to us that your commentary are generally not entirely rationalized and in simple fact you are yourself not really entirely confident of your point. In any event I did appreciate reading it.
    lv Alma Epi Leather

18. Thanks for one’s marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will often come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great writing, have a nice day!
    north face hooded fleece zip up

19. Superb blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Cheers!
    air jordan 4 motorsports

20. Have you ever thought about publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other websites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.
    nike free powerlines ii diffuse taupe

21. Just about all of the things you say happens to be supprisingly appropriate and it makes me wonder why I hadn’t looked at this with this light before. This piece really did turn the light on for me as far as this subject goes. However at this time there is one point I am not necessarily too comfortable with so while I attempt to reconcile that with the core theme of your point, let me observe exactly what the rest of the readers have to point out.Nicely done.
    ugg womens ultra short boots black

22. Please let me know if you’re looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email if interested. Regards!
    nike air max 1 noir blanc gris

23. This web page does not render appropriately on my iphone – you might wanna try and fix that
    michael kors large chelsea tote

24. Hint. . . Do Not Try to follow some other earphone Guides Before You Check This FREE Documentation
    last minute michael kors logo print medium brown satchels black friday clearance

25. bag Soon Obtainable in Vietnamese as well as German!
    amazing cheap michael kors iphone 4 wallet clutch leather case pink red black friday get extra 20% discount on your second purchase

26. Regularly bag Summary is beginning to really feel slightly old
    best quality michael kors jet set travel messenger logo large brown crossbody bags black friday wholesale

27. This web site does not show up properly on my blackberry – you might wanna try and repair that
    authentic louis vuitton bags sale philippines

28. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?
    ugg site officiel tony carreira

29. The very root of your writing while sounding agreeable at first, did not really settle well with me after some time. Somewhere within the paragraphs you actually were able to make me a believer unfortunately only for a short while. I however have a problem with your leaps in logic and you would do nicely to fill in those gaps. If you can accomplish that, I will undoubtedly end up being fascinated.
    jordan 4 military 2006

30. My spouse and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.
    Dolphins Richie Incognito Jersey for sale

31. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be really appreciated!
    cheap emerald uggs

32. Education develops the sense of harmony and love in an individual for the community. When teachers engage students in group activities they get chance to develop their leadership skills as well as management skills.